Home | Headlines | News | Results | Columns | Radio | Indy | Forums | Contact (Send in News & Results) | Bookmark | Share
Thanks to Nicholas C. for emailing this report!
WWE House Show Results from Atlantic City, New Jersey 3/30/13
Mar 31, 2013 - 7:18:40 PM
- Highlights from this past weeks Raw was shown on the video screen and Tony Chimmel was tonight's ring announcer and kicked off the show
(1) WWE Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett won a 10 Man Battle Royal to become the # 1 Contender against Alberto Del Rio for the World Title later tonight. R-Truth eliminated Cesaro then Cesaro pulled Truth out from outside the ring. Barrett Eliminated Kofi and Miz. Bryan eliminated Mahal. Kane eliminated Mcintire and Slater. Kane and Bryan were about to go at it but they hugged it out and eventually Kane tossed out Bryan. Barret eliminated Kane to win.
(2) WWE Divas Champion Kaitlyn defeated Tamina Snuka with a Spear to retain the Divas Title.
- R-Truth came out to his old theme song with the mic and singing "WHATS UP.. WHATS UP"! Cesaro then comes out to tell the crowd Truth is pathetic for singing Whats up and then started Yodeling to the crowd as he made his way to the ring.
(3) WWE U.S Champion Antonio Cesaro defeated R-Truth with the Neutralizer to retain the U.S Title. After wards The Shield hit the ring and attacked Truth. Ambrose said "on the road to Wrestle Mania believe in Justice." Rollins .. "believe in honor." Reigns.."believe in the Shield".
- Mark Henry cut a promo on the video screen and claimed he will bring Ryback to the Hall of Pain tonight.
(4) World Hvt. Champion Alberto Del Rio (w/ Ricardo) defeated WWE Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett in a Champion vs Champion Match via DQ to retain the World Title when Jack Swagger (w/ Zeb Coulter) interfered. Miz came out to make the save, while Swagger threw Miz out of the ring Y2J's music hit and he ran out to the ring to help ADR. Then Fandango comes out dancing by the entrance and made his way to the ring and a big brawl ensued. This brought out Vickie Guererro "EXCUSE ME!" to set up a Six Man Tag Match!
(5) World Hvt. Champion Alberto Del Rio, The Miz and Chris Jericho defeated WWE Intercontinental Champion Wade Barret, Jack Swagger and Fandango when Miz made Barret tap out to the Figure Four Leg Lock.
- Intermission, Tony Chimmel announced it will be Ryback vs Mark Henry in a Over The Rope Rope Challenge and Cena, Sheamus and Orton vs The Shield in a Six Man Tag. The local TV advertisements from WWE all week was promoting Cena, Sheamus and Orton vs The Shield but another Tag Match was suppose to be ADR and Ryback vs Big Show and Swagger but that was obviously changed due to Show kind of turning face and teaming with Sheamus and Orton at Mania now against The Shield. Instead Barret won the battle royal to face ADR for the World title only turning into that 6 Man Tag and now Ryback vs Henry. As always, Card is subject to change.
(6) Ryback defeated Mark Henry in a Over the Top Rope Challenge when Henry was about to throw Ryback out of the ring but Ryback held the ropes down and eliminated Henry as he was charging him.
(7) The Big Show defeated 3MB in a 3 on 1 Handicap Match when Show hit Mcintire with the WMD and Double Choke Slammed Mahal and Slater into a double pin fall.
(8) John Cena, Sheamus and Randy Orton defeated The Shield via DQ when Cena had Reigns in the STF but Rollins attacked Cena with a chair. after the match Sheamus hit Rollins with a Brogue Kick, Orton gave Ambrose the RKO and Cena hit Roman with the AA to send the crowd home happy and all 3 celebrated ringside and signed some autographs.
Biggest Pops: Cena
Ryback and Sheamus
Team Hell NO when they hugged it out
Biggest heat: The Shield
- A Solid show and hot crowd all night since it was the first time in 5 yrs they were in AC for a show. The Boardwalk hall had maybe about 4,000 to 5,000 in attendance. It was cool to see a Wrestle Mania preview with some of the matches on tonight's card. Now off to Mania 29 next week!