I was unable to make the show (my picks will come after the video), but the rest of #DemLoPRBoys (Kyle, Jeff, De, CoLD & GLOW) get together to discuss their predictions for Over The Limit. Depending on the results, there are a few matches on this card that could really change the WWE landscape. It should be a lot of fun. Here's the show..
I'm running short on time, so I won't really go into any sort of details for my picks, but based on the LoPR PPV Prediction Contest, my picks are as follows..
- KAAAAANNNNNEEEEE defeats Zack Ryder
- Layla defeats Beth Phoenix
- R-Truth & Kofi Kingston defeat Dolph Ziggler & Jack Swagger
- Randy Orton defeats Sheamus, Chris Jericho & Alberto Del Rrrrrio (new World Champion)
- CM Punk defeats Daniel Bryan
- John Laurinaitis defeats John Cena
Bonus Question #1: Will there be an unannounced match added to the card, and if so, what will it be?
- Yes. Ryback VS Local jobbers.
Bonus Question #2: How long, in minutes only, will the CM Punk VS Daniel Bryan match be?
- 24 minutes